CPAlead is pleased to present you with a new payment option powered by Payoneer. In addition to the Prepaid MasterCard® cards, Payoneer is now offering Local bank transfers.
The Payoneer Local Bank Transfer Service allows you to receive their payments directly to your local bank accounts in their local currencies at a very competitive fee.
How do I sign up?
To sign up for this service, go to the Payoneer Sign Up page from your CPAlead Affiliate account and look for the Worldwide Bank Transfer Service that is located under the prepaid card sign up. Select your country and you will be directed to the Local Bank transfers service sign up.
- Account holders can sign up for Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard OR Local Bank Transfers.
- If you already have the prepaid card, please contact Payment Support at [email protected] or Payoneer Customer service for an invite link.
Local bank transfers service benefits
- Faster than wire transfers and checks
- Funds are loaded directly to your local bank account in your local currency
- Cheaper than wires
- One time setup of account details
- No maintenance fees
The price per transfer is $5.95 or $9.95 depending on the bank account country. A link to a full listing of fees is posted in your Account Tab.
Minimum transfer amount is $50. Any smaller payments will be aggregated, and once the total reaches the threshold of $50, the funds will be transferred to your bank account.
For more information: http://www.payoneer.com/LocalBankTransfer.aspx